<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Monday

Well, this hasn't been such a good week. On Saturday I started feeling funny so I went to a safe spot, between Chuck's feet under his desk. By Sunday night my belly felt wrong so I sat by Jo Ann and asked her to help, but she didn't know what I meant. This morning I didn't want to get up at all. I finally went downstairs, but after a while I couldn't get up.

The next thing I knew I was at the vet and Dr. Lagerwerff listened to my heart, shaved my legs, put IV needles in them, and put me on the X-ray machine. Then Chuck and Jo Ann drove me off to another hospital where they shaved my belly and rubbed it all over with an ultrasound probe. Now Dr. McLain says that there are "masses", whatever those are, next to my left kidney and inside my liver. They shaved another leg and stuck in more IV needles, and finally let me sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment