<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tuesday

I spent last night in a smelly cage (OK, it was my own fault) with IV needles stuck in my back leg. This afternoon Jo Ann and Chuck FINALLY came back, but I felt so bad I couldn't even look at them. They talked to another doctor for a long time and everybody cried a lot.

Then we all got into the car. They drove me to my favorite squirrel-chasing place but I wasn't up to it. When we got home I drank and drank and drank from my water bowl but my belly still felt funny. There were treats in my food bowl but I didn't care. I went outside and stood on the step in the pool and drank and drank and drank the pool water. I still felt funny, so I tried to find a nice cool spot to lie down. I tried the patio. I tried a damp, shady spot under a bush. I tried the deck under the solar collector. Finally it got dark and it was cool everywhere.

Jo Ann brought me some corned beef, and THAT was good! After a while they gave me some more of that and then a bowl of juicy canned chicken. Mmmm. Chuck and I slept downstairs.

Comments: Post a Comment