<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006



Wednesday

Early this morning the dogs on our block started barking at noises, as they always do. I let them know I was home and we talked for a while. I was feeling better, especially after the people gave me chicken and rice for breakfast.

Margo and Ted came by. That was fun, because usually we go to their house but this time they came to see me. Chuck stayed home with me and gave me a bath. Other people came to visit, people I usually only see when I go to work with Chuck. Dan came, then my groomers, Laurie and Pete, came and brushed me and trimmed the hair from my eyes. Today was supposed to be my Day of Beauty but Jo Ann told them I couldn't go.

Later on William came, then Aunt Shelley came. William and Shelley brought treats!

I feel better now, but every once in a while I wonder about my belly. I hope they keep giving me this tasty food!

Comments: Post a Comment